Translate

Tuesday 6 March 2018

My Final STPM 2017 Result

The result came out this noon while I was still at school listening to a short briefing about ways to apply for government universities. And then there was this short speech from the Form 6 right assistant teacher, and from the Principal himself. He even mentioned my name as the second top STPM scorer at school, right after the girl who got 4A for her result. I obtained 2A 2B+, which kind of satisfying despite of being under appreciated by my parents. No congrats from them though, just the teachers and friends from school. Roughly, I obtained 3.67 CGPA for the whole result. Now, it is the time for me to weigh my options for where to further my studies. With MUET(Malaysian University English Test) Band 4, probably not so sure where.
General Study, Malay Language/Bahasa Melayu, Communicative Malay Literature and Visual Arts were the subjects I took in my STPM.

2 comments:

  1. WT COURSE U STUDY NOW AT UNI?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I study Bachelor of Design (Digital Games) with Honors. Going to graduate in just a little bit over than a month.

    ReplyDelete