Translate

Thursday 8 March 2018

I was in a local newspaper! (STPM 2017 LIMBANG)

Being one of the top STPM scorer is a big deal and I did not have any idea I was in the newspaper! This is a big thing for me. Praise the Lord!
(From the left) Nisha 3.50 CGPA, Zakiah 3.58 CPGA, Emily Racha 3.59 CGPA, Siti Nurhatira 4.00 CGPA, SMK Kubong Principal Encik Julkipli, Former Senior Assistant(Form 6) Encik Michael, Tiang King Jeck 3.33 CGPA (Science stream), Aaron Wong 3.67 CGPA (that's me!), Asmawie 3.50 CGPA.
Though in the picture I looked down at somewhere else and probably not my best photo but at least my name is in the reports. My full name! Okay. By the way, thanks Borneo Post for this news report. Although Limbang is just a small town but this great news is for everyone. :D

Congrats to every STPM top scorers! Especially Siti Nurhatira, for obtaning 4As and bring SMK Kubong into the spotlight. A little girl like you did not seem to stop you from being big. Congratulations once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment