Translate

Saturday 24 September 2016

A New Life Begins

Well, I am currently studying in Form 6, will be sitting for STPM first term in a few weeks. Surprisingly, I am not in Science stream any more, but in Art Stream. I know this may be sound crazy to just ignore whatever I achieved in my SPM although I was good at it, I had to make my own life decision. Due to my disappointment not to be able to study in foundation of science or matriculation college in government institution, I knew that I would be doomed if I stayed in Science class in Form 6.
That is why I chose Art Class to study Bahasa Melayu, Kesusasteraan Melayu (Malay Literature), and Visual Art instead of Mathematics T, Chemistry and Biology/Physics.
Let me tell you about what I had experienced through all the pain I suffered.

I was initially proud, well too much pride was not a good thing, of having myself in Science class. But everything started to change when my friends are changing streams to Economics, Business and so on. And it came to a peak, right after I was not qualified to be in matriculation college and any government universities, my best friend, my bestie, my own twin soul (probably) got to go to Foundation at UNIMAS.

Then my motivation started to shatter, I cried almost everyday but something else came up, polytechnic school. I went there for a week just for a reason I was rejected for being not able to proceed anywhere unless I go through Form 6. That school was really far like 200 miles away from home, probably more than that and I was so lonely. Money and time wasted like it costs about RM2000. Then I realised what I was doing was torturing myself and I knew I had to go back to Form 6 but different stream. And my father was almost broke that month. Sorry, dad.

Then another problem came up, I was told to stay in Science class and was not encouraged by the teachers to change to Art stream due to my SPM result excelled in Science subjects, for being a month late for applying changing streams and for missing a lot of syllabus. I mean, why on earth does changing stream needed the consent of the state government? And I almost thought that my future was about to be ruined. Even my parents were devastated of what fate I was facing and about to have. But thank God after the first time application got rejected, then I got in after the second application due to my current situation.

Now I am in Art Class. No one believed of what I had in SPM. And the beautiful thing is, no one near me should ever know what I had been through although I did not explain it in detail. But if I did that, you will never even want to know it in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment