Translate

Monday 20 June 2022

Working Opportunity

I just got a job offer from Property 213 Sdn Bhd under Idesion Technology. It was Friday last week that I had the job interview and it was very simple. Not knowing the interviewer himself was the CEO and founder of the company. I was so shocked when I found out afterwards. The position offered was Graphic Designer / Game Artist. I immediately got the offer just a few moments after the interview ended via Google Meet.

The office was not far from where I currently live so it was great and all. Besides, I even discussed about it with my parents and they supported me. So I accepted it. I'm not sure when they'll be sending me the offer letter but the opportunity was not to be ignored for too long or someone else might get it.

It was a blessing from the Lord. I felt a small relieve as I don't have to struggle to find a job anymore. I'll have to apologise for not having a lot of things to share at the moment. As exciting as it is, most of my peers wanted to rest for a bit before looking for a job. It's up to them. I really wanted to work as I had been so long wanting to not keeping my parents to support me all the time. I also received the contract offer letter which I had to sign digitally.

So I think I can't share the offer letter as it was labelled PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL. But news about it still can be shared.

Finally I can utilize my skills in digital art for work. It is a passion of mine doing digital art. I would personally thank everyone in my journey, wherever you are, indirectly or directly supporting, assisted or showing me to become a better person. The most important person I should be thankful is God himself. Never to forget your values and always to stay faithful to God.

It is a start of my career. Hopefully it will expand after gaining lots of experience while working. If I like working there, I'll stay very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment