Translate

Monday 15 March 2021

Halfway through my third year

 Currently I am in my 6th semester of degree. I am still able to do my assignments and still struggling with helping out my mother with her house chores and study. Besides, my final year project (FYP) has just started.

Before you continue reading this blog, I wanted you guys to try out a game I made here. Just download everything and just open the exe file. The catch is you only can access it via PC. Try it! This is just the tip of what I learned in my degree.

I remembered that I did not mention about my past semesters results. Whether I was able to keep up with my studies or not, let me tell you.

My 3rd semester was very outstanding and I got 3.92 GPA. My 4th semester was quite disappointing because due to the pandemic and everything that happened (if you read my previous post), I had obtained 3.58 GPA. Then I got used to the new norm and I got back up to 3.83 GPA. Now my CPGA is 3.71. Quite a close call before getting a first class. Well, I guess I have to do better this semester to get at least another 3.90 GPA to secure first class degree and might as well my student loan will turn into scholarship.

The hardest part in study online is doing a group project. I mean, I am a digital game student. After I had done my part of the game, do you expect me to send it to my team member to further enhance the game design? I was only able to send the game assets or receive them but sending the game project was PAIN. You know that the internet connection in my hometown is not even close to superior as of in big cities like Kuala Lumpur. But hey, I managed to get 3.83 GPA, right? That was because I put all-nighters on a game and did not sleep for 28 hours. Thankfully it was worth it. Praise the Lord.

Okay now I need to get back to do more research for my final year project and proposal presentation for next week. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment