Translate

Friday 31 August 2018

Travel and university registration

I had never left Borneo island my whole life before. Just thinking about it making me miss my homeland. However, in order to further my study, I also had to move further.

Just three days ago I was in West Malaysia. My eyes had just opened wide. It was like I was in a far devoloped country and everyone seemed to act like elitist. But that was in Kuala Lumpur. My parents and I went to several interesting places there, with the help of my cousin. We went to the National Monument, KL Tower, Sunway Velocity (we stayed at the hotel there), Midvalley, Berjaya Times Square, Genting Highlands (in Pahang). With very limited time of 2 days, it was not really enough to explore many interesting places and discover variety of food. Some things also turned out to be very surprising. Nevertheless, it was National Day's mood for the people there.





After that I went to Tanjung Malim, Perak to stay overnight to wait for my registration for my first semester degree at UPSI.




No comments:

Post a Comment