Translate

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Drama Competition (school)

Getting an important role in a drama was quite stressful but I managed to pull it off. The title of the drama was 'All That Money Can Buy', my role as Anthony Rockwell, the rich man. I did not know which mistakes I did, I memorised every single one of my lines, spoke with clear voice and did the correct actions. May be it was because my team only had two days of preparations, which 60% of the props I prepared. However, my team got 2nd Runner Up for this competition. Great experience, above all of that, I was exhausted.
Only the four of us out of ten waited until the prize giving ceremony at the end of the competition.


That was the end of that. Hope to act in another drama but with better props prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment