Translate

Thursday 18 May 2017

Wrong Timing

Today I felt disappointed about something that I was supposed to be happy with. I just got an interview for primary school teacher but it was on the day my STPM exam paper was going on. Why can't the Ministry of Education thought about this? I will not end my future in a blink of an eye, just like that. They wanted me to not to sit for the exam and just attend the interview? If I go to the interview and not passing it, then my future would come to an end. This was very surreal for me. I just couldn't believe it with my own eyes.


I was very sad to look at the date. 23 May 2017. My General Study(Pengajian Am) and Malay Literature(Kesusasteraan Melayu Komunikatif) papers are on that day. The time and date arranged was final and no further negotiations about the time and date can be made. Then, it was time for me to say good bye to this interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment