Translate

Wednesday 20 May 2015

SPM 2015 Candidate

These are just what I have waited for since January, SPM past years papers. While everyone else were happy to have something else, I am happy with these books. Yeah, I'm disappointed for not having the latest version of SPM past years papers for Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Anyway, it is a good thing I already have them. My life as a Form 5 student is also exhausting. Do you know how piqué I am of these trial exams? Wished that I could just live my life on my own but that will be called as running away from home because I'm still under my parents' supervision. At any rate, I'm glad that my parents consent about me for having a good rest and skip tuition classes for a fortnight. I hope that my trial exams results will make my parents gratified.

No comments:

Post a Comment