Translate

Sunday 22 February 2015

I have been busy spending my holiday during this festive season. Visiting my relatives in Lawas and went for Chinese New Year sales in Miri. On Chinese New Year Day, which is on 19 of February, most of the shops in town were closed. It is not because of people just wanted to spend their holiday, it was because of the shops in town were mainly operated by Chinese. Only this time of the year they will go back to their home town to celebrate Chinese New Year. Anyway, it is only a week to go for my first trial exam will come up. I should have been doing my revision instead of slacking and watch the television. And homework, I still have not done with them yet. I guess I will be sleeping late today for tomorrow the school session will start.

No comments:

Post a Comment